Notice to mariners
Mariners are strongly advised againts using fishing devices and casting anchor along the cable route and in the vicinity of the submarine platform.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL HOOKING?
- Do not attempt to disengage. Drop the heavy parts involved and cut the links (cables, ropes, etc...)
- Do not attemp tu cut the armoured cable (risk of electrocution)
- Make note of the GPS position and if not possible of landmarks.
- Contact one of the following authorities:
Molène Town hall
Tel. 02 98 07 39 05 or 06 32 80 24 51
Tel. 02 98 07 39 73 or 06 32 80 79 29
VHF 16 or Tel 02 98 89 31 31
- Indicate the GPS position, the name and registration number of the ship and the owner coordinates.
The equipment will be returned to the owner as soon as possible, in its recovery conditions.